Thursday, December 1, 2011

projects completed

I have been loving the weather lately! This has got to be one of the most beautiful Autumns that I have experienced.


Our backyard is full of leaves!



Spontaneous Silk Nog run last week! We had to go to 3 stores to find it because the first 2 were out!



Bill Cosby sweater+petite looking moonboots+conductor's hat= random outfit.


I have been wanting to own/make one of these for a while! Me and Rita had craft night a couple days ago and I have been wearing it since I made it haha :)



The fur was from the collar of a jacket, pretty easy to make and fun to wear!

This skirt I salvaged from a throwaway pile. I hemmed the bottom and fixed up the top. I thought it would be cute with leggings or some strappy sandals in the spring.


If you happened to read October's post "creative aspirations as of late" I showed a picture of a wooden frame that I found in the alley behind the store. A little here and a little there I have been fixing it up, here is the finished product:



It's just fun and whimsical and I thought for having a blog titled "sewing with tulle and felt" I ought to be using some tulle! ;)

I am nearing completion on my Christmas scarf so I will have to wait to post a picture of it another post soon.

I had my first drum lesson today, it was super fun! This is what I will be practicing until next time.


24 days until Christmas, yay!


That is all for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment