Thursday, October 6, 2011

night walk


Coming back from celebrating the life of a dear friend the other night instead of heading up my front porch steps like I was intending to do, I took a left turn and went for a brief but beautiful misty late night walk. The pavement was wet and the air, cool and breezy, felt refreshing on my bare face. It was a lovely night from start to finish and as I was taking in my surroundings on this unexpected adventure I felt a little like a Londoner trekking back to her flat even though I was still just in Roseville. I only walked to the end of my street and back (like I said it was late and also raining) but still it was a sweet moment to reflect on the day and think a little about the past.

Outfit I was wearing, which lent to the city feel I was describing:



Me and the birthday dear, Kates :)


I have had a beautiful past week! Renovating the house a bit (my bedroom is still in process as the mirror picture might give away- haha!) But the rest of the house is coming along quite nicely! I got to paint our kitchen wall and renovate a dusty old bookshelf.
Dave and I both matched the wall haha!

Not too much other craftiness to report...
My sewing pile is growing, I hope to be able to get at it some this next week. Until then, cheers! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment