Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Something I have been wanting to do for quite some time...

is sew with tulle and felt! I have daydreamed of the whimsical creations I could assemble using these lovely materials. I love how princess-like tulle is! Ballerina tutu's, wedding dresses, the list goes on. I just can't help think light and airy when I see it. Even more alluring is a colorful tulle such as hot pink! Too pretty. Felt feels soft and woodsy to me. With the explosion of D.I.Y crafting in recent times I have seen some pretty amazing felt creations, to name one that I soon hope to imitate- a felt pillow! Seemingly simplistic in it's make this pillow's front face was compiled with handsewn rosettes and leaves and it's backside just plain felt. Adorable and precious! So with that I felt inspired to title this blog (a long thought of desire as well) "Sewing With Tulle and Felt" as a reminder of the creative inspiration that the Lord gives me and that I desire to act on. I feel that this blog will be just that, me sharing my hopes and inspirations, dreams, ideas and revelations in all areas of life that the Lord puts on my heart. My hope and prayer is that you would be inspired to do the same! To live free and inspired, open to whatever He would put on your heart and to abide in Him as He leads you in it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment